Thursday, June 16, 2011

School's Out!

Lillisms for the summer

Me: Lily Grace, this room better be clean by the time your daddy gets home or he will not be happy!
Lily: I don't want to clean my room! Mia made the mess! (probably true but no proof to back it up)
Me: well I'm sorry but it has to be cleaned.
Lily: why?!!!!
Me: because I said so!
Lily: well I say it doesn't have to be cleaned! there! ( with hands on hips) I said so!!
Me: I'm the mother and you are the child!
Lily: well, I still said so!



Lily: Momma are there roads in Heaven?
Me: yes I think so
Lily: are there cars?
Me: probably not, I don't think God likes pollution.
Lily: will there be McDonalds?
Me: uh no but the food there will be much better than McDonalds and better for you
Lily: (indignant) well what kind of place doesn't have a McDonalds?

No comments:

Post a Comment