Wednesday, August 1, 2012

No News...Ready for school to start!

So we have made it through almost an entire summer without killing one another. AMEN!
The girls and I were on our own for the whole month of July basically because Garry travelled most of the time for work. We figure out the other night that we've never been apart that long! In 7 years of marriage we've never been apart more than a week until this month. Needless to say, I'm so glad it's over.

Lily has kept busy with theatre camp and art camp and next weeks horseback riding camp and Mia did have a few days at her MDO program. They are both ready to go back to school and see their friends though. Even my velcro child. Mia said the other day..."Momma, I want to go see my fwiends"

A break is on the horizon for me to. My BGF and I are headed to San Fran at the end of the month for some girl time. I love San Fran...especially when I hear the words, "current weather, a cool 69 degrees"
It's been miserably hot here and I'm so tired of it. I feel like a bad mother because I won't let my kids go out, but when it's 100-115, it's just not wise.

Ready to leave the hot South. Can't wait until next summer. I told my husband I didn't care where we went, as long as it had seasons. It could be DC or Boston. Either is perfectly fine with me. Just getting the itch.

No word from BG. Of course. 16 months down.

No comments:

Post a Comment