Tuesday, December 15, 2009

For Starters...

So, here we go. I'm not typically a "blogger". In fact, the term "blogger" scares me witless. It's like those female parties that women go to... Pampered Chef, Tupperware, and the weird one with all the silver jewelry, help me here. Oh, well no matter.
So blogging. Again, I say, I'm not usually a blogger.
However, as we approach the time and the decision to adopt a boy from Bulgaria, I feel a need to chronicle the experience. Why? Don't really know. Just feel it.
Perhaps it's the need to let others know what the process is like, perhaps it's the innate need to feel like when something does go wrong (which it will), I will need someone to tell. Or Something. I guess it's Orwellian to personify the Internet, but that's the world we live in. I like my ipod and my mac as much as the next person.
So here we go.
"There and back again"...

No comments:

Post a Comment