Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tired Saturdays

This should be the name of all Saturdays. "Tired Saturdays." It's amazing how busy two girls can be. Here are the basics
6:15 am:
Lily: Daddy get up! Daddy I'm hungry. Daddy can you get me a string-cheese.
Garry: Why can't Momma get it?
Lily: Because she's sleeping.

7:15 am:
Mia: Tookie!!
Me: Mia you've had 2 cookies (Nutri-grain bars). You can have an egg or you can have milk.
Mia: Cacker!

8:15 am
Lily: Mimi come play in my room.
Mia: Otay
Lily: Don't play with my stuff. ok?

9:15 am
Me: Mia Clare get down off the table.
Mia: Si down, Si down (jumping on the table)
Me: Mia I'm not kidding you are going to fall and hurt yourself
Mia: Weeeeeee (as she jumps into my arms from the table top)

10-12:30

Workout while Mia sleeps. Garry and Lily run errands with Garry's mom. Get a shower. They come back. Mia wakes up.

1:15
(after she's already eaten lunch)
Mia: Cheeze!
Me: you just ate Mia you don't need anything. Would you like some water?
(I make the cup and hand it to her, she takes a sip, looks at it, takes it to open fridge where Garry is standing and sticks it in, then points to the cheese drawer
Mia: Cheeze!
Garry: At least she didn't ask for a tookie.

2:15 (rest-time)
Lily: Mia!!! Don't take my spot! You have to get on your side of the couch.
Mia: Arghhhhhh!
Lily: Don't take my book! Momma she won't leave my stuff alone.
Me: You should share, Lily. Sharing is fun.
Lily: Sharing is not fun, Momma. I don't know where you got that.
Mia: Arghhhhhh!

3:15
(playing tea party in Lily's room)
Lily: Ok, now Mia you have this tea and this cupcake and I have mine.
No, Mia you can't eat my cupcake.
Mia: wgwgwuhghgrghrg
Lily: Well, that's not how it works. You have your cupcake and I have mine.
Mia: sdfsugbidugbggjoj
Lily: Well ok, I guess you can have a bite of mine.

4:15
Grocery store

5:15
Lily: Hey momma. Did you get me a gummy (piece of gum)
Me: I did but did you finish your dinner
(She runs over the table, shoves 4 grapes in her mouth at once and comes back)
Lily: yep

6:15
(Holding hands)
Lily: Ring around the roses, Pocket full of poses, ashes ashes we all fall down. Mia you're not supposed to fall until you say fall down.
Mia: down!
Lily: Momma she needs to stop falling down.
Me: Well Lily she's a baby, she doesn't quite get it. You have to teach her.
Lily: Well, I mean, I can't teach her, ...Patton can teach her.
Me: Well dogs don't usually teach people.
Lily: I lick like Patton.

7:15
Garry: Ok Lily get ready for bed.
Lily: NOOOOO
Garry: It's that time. Sorry. Turn the Grinch off.
Polly: Remember Lily Santa is watching you and you need to be a good girl.
Lily: Yeah, Santa is bringing me a swingset for Christmas.
Garry: Oh really?
Lily: yeah
Polly: Well maybe if you're a good girl, Santa will put it together for you.
Garry: Oh no, Santa will just be delivering it. Daddy will have to put it together...IF she gets one.
Lily: No, Daddy, Pop (my dad) will have to put it together.

8:45 bedtime...
No Joke

No comments:

Post a Comment